The German provider Merkur Gaming specializes in the release of land-based gambling, most of its range is represented by slot machines. The arsenal of games includes more than 150 titles, but slots are also available in online casinos. The restraint of the Germans affected the design and other characteristics, so do not expect an innovative approach. In products from Mercure Gaming, everything is simplified as much as possible, although the subject of games is extensive. We will tell you all about the features of the slots, as well as provide information about the company itself, in order to assure the honesty of the RNG (random number generator) and the possibility of winning.
Review of Fruitinator Slot
We have prepared a detailed review of Fruitinator Slot, trying to cover the most important aspects for players: game features, rates and percentage of return of funds, special features, as well as feedback from other players. We hope this information will help you decide between thousands of online slots and make the right choice.
Fruitinator Slot Review: General Information
So, Fruitinator Slot is an exciting Video Slot. It was developed by Edict (Merkur Gaming), whose software platform is now used by about 43 online casinos. What is also important is that this is a 5-reel slot. With 5 paylines, there are plenty of betting options.
Fruitinator Slot Review: Rates and Return Percentage
The peculiarity of the slot is that you can only play for real money. The minimum number of coins to bet on each line is 1, and the maximum is 1. Fruitinator coin sizes range from 0.05 to 10 cm. The RTP, or percentage of money returned to players, is 96. There is also a chance to hit the jackpot of 50 coins.
Fruitinator Slot Review: Special Features
Those who are already tired of pressing the Play button will surely like the auto-play option, which will allow you to start the game process once and just wait for the win.
About all the features of Merkur slot machines
- With a choice of topics, the provider is not very diverse. In his arsenal there are slots on the theme of Ancient
- Egypt, Asian, about pirates and others. But most of it is devoted to fruits, that is, classic slot machines.
- The design is a little “lame”, when compared with games from NetEnt and other modern providers, it will seem boring and mundane to an experienced player.
- Many games have five reels and offer to choose the number of lines to play from a narrow range – 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50. There are also slots where you can bet on 100 lines. In principle, most of the games are endowed with a standard payout scheme for winning combinations – from left to right, starting from the leftmost reel.
- This is not the case with the range of bets, as there is usually a narrow choice. It is extremely rare to bet 100 coins. High rollers will definitely not be delighted.
- The odds for winning combinations are not always high. Only in rare slots can you return 2000 or 5000 bets per line. Although the provider uses additional symbols in the form of wild and scatter symbols, which are usually endowed with the highest multipliers, it is rarely possible to hit the jackpot.
- With bonuses, everything is simple – basically, wait for free spins. Although there are slots with special features that often touch the wild symbol.
- Some slots have a jackpot, which often starts with 2000 total bets. It is usually presented in themed games where there are main characters.
- With a theoretical return on rates (RTP) a very advantageous position, because it varies from 95% to 98%.
- Moreover, many games have a rate of 97% or higher, which indicates a high return.
- The volatility that is set in slots is often low or medium. It is extremely rare to get into a slot with very high or high variability.